folded paper forms...

Influenced  by the charm of origami items given to me while in Japan, I decided upon my return (and while still in my jet lag state),  to spend sometime studying, researching and experimenting with folding paper. I decided to stay away from the obvious japanese origami papers, and I used papers leftover from past projects and also from the recycle bin. The forms shown here are made by folding square shaped papers, and then joining them by inserting the folded edges of one into the other's.  Depending on the number of modules joined, the resulting forms may also rotate. In case you wish to try this, I hope the photograph below showing the different stages of the folded square will help. You may also find diagrams for some of the above forms here

Comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for your visit and comments!

Popular Posts