a tale within a tale...

Reclaimed pages from a discarded book found a new purpose in life by providing me with more than just a surface to print; I was drawn to certain notes on the pages by a previous owner, reminding me how differently each of us process the study of a book, the conclusions drawn and also how we differ in our imaginary portrayal of the characters, how we see and understand them in our minds and hearts. 
"a tale within a tale" is a four panel stitch-joined concertina structure, presenting my interpretation of scenes from a book I read long time ago.

Comments

  1. your work is always soooo fantastic, and I catch myself trying to touch it... but this computer just doesn't allow me to :) me geia sta xeria sou Anna !!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for your visit and comments!

Popular Posts