transformations...

These are examples of my ways to get high! Yes, working with paper does that to me, especially the process of transforming everyday "things" into something else.
The process requires patience, focus, going out on a limb, inks, an etching press, time in the printmaking studio, persistence, forgetting everything else, and then a repeat of all of the above over and over again...
So what if these works cause the discomfort in the joints of my hands? I believe it is a well worth price for me to pay!



Comments

  1. Ah, Anna...to suffer for one's love is to create art.
    I'm sorry about your joints!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Di.
      Hope all is well with you. Happy, healthy 2016!
      xox

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thank you for your visit and comments!

Popular Posts