altered...

neighborhoods

The last few weeks I've spent them in New York, away from the studio but never far from my MacBook... With camera in hand I explored neighborhoods under all sorts of weather conditions, in the winter light and in the majestic state of fresh fallen snow; later I reworked the images, transforming them into digital collages adding text, fragments of monotypes, and a definite dose of my present emotions and thoughts... 
This new work (for the time being) I call: "altered neighborhoods"...

Comments

  1. I like how you wove the text into your images- very creative.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love seeing things through your eyes. It's a great way to both see and feel other places. Lesley

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm fascinated by these pieces. Really interesting. Like memories emerging from the bricks and the stairs....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Truly beautiful images, delicately enhanced.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Anna. I have awarded you a Stylish Blogger Award. Check it out here :-) http://preciouslittlebirdy.blogspot.com/2011/03/stylish-blogger-award.html

    I had difficulty deciding which of your blogs to choose and at one stage had both of them on the list :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely post! I enjoyed seeing what you have been doing!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for your visit and comments!

Popular Posts